See you at the Summit? The 2016 Midwest Industrial Energy Efficiency Summit: Promoting and Expanding Industrial Efficiency
MEEA would like to invite you to participate in the 2016 Midwest Industrial Energy Efficiency Summit.
This free-to-attend meeting preceding the Midwest Energy Solutions Conference will be held on February 24 from 8:15 am – 11:30 am at the Chicago Hilton and Towers International Ballroom South. The agenda features presentations from industrial businesses that are capitalizing on opportunities in industrial energy efficiency, as well as a discussion on the role of industrial efficiency in Midwestern states’ compliance with the Clean Power Plan.
- Larry Fabina – Manager of Continuous Improvement, ArcelorMittal
- Paige Knutsen – Regional Director, Franklin Energy Services
- Jeff Bair – Energy Manager, Keystone Steel
- Ted Michaels – Partner, AJW, Inc.
- Owen Kean – Senior Director, American Chemistry Council
- Molly Lunn – Deputy Director for the Energy and Recycling Office, Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
Click here to register or learn more about the Midwest Industrial Efficiency Summit. You can also register at the door on the morning of February 24.
This event is sponsored by the Midwestern Governors Association, Great Plains Institute, Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance, Institute for Industrial Productivity, Energy Resources Center, Midwest Cogeneration Association, and Alliance for Industrial Efficiency.