As we enter January, the Midwest Energy Solutions Conference is just around the corner. With another week closer, we recognize more nominations for the Inspiring Efficiency Awards.
The Inspiring Efficiency through Marketing Award will be presented to the nominee that has engaged in or supported a marketing campaign, program, strategy, or idea to increase the adoption of energy efficient products and/or best practices in the Midwest region. National programs may be nominated as long as there is a clear Midwest benefit.
There are 8 outstanding nominations in the Marketing category:
• AEP Ohio and Engauge
• Ameren Illinois ActOnEnergy Business Program
• Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP) – Energy Impact Illinois (EI2)
• ComEd’s Smart Ideas for your Home Program – Fridge and Freezer Recycle Rewards
• Dayton Power & Light Channel Partner Program
• Focus on Energy – Express Energy Efficiency Program Outreach and Marketing Toolbox
• Focus on Energy website redesign
• Nicor Gas Energy Efficiency Program
Find out who will receive this award during the Inspiring Efficiency Awards Dinner and Gala during the Midwest Energy Solutions Conference, January 15th. For more information, visit the conference website: www.meeaconference.org